Mother’s Day is an occasion regarding parenthood that is seen in various structures all around the world, and Mother’s Day 2018 happens on Sunday, May 13, in the United States. The American incarnation of Mother’s Day was made by Anna Jarvis in 1908 and turned into an authority U.S. occasion in 1914. Jarvis would later impugn the occasion’s commercialization and spent the last piece of her life attempting to expel it from the schedule. While dates and festivities shift, Mother’s Day customarily includes giving mothers blooms, cards, and different blessings.
Ancient Greeks were the 1st to start with Mother’s Day. According to Wikipedia, “The modern Mother’s day began in the United States, at the initiative of Ann Reeves Jarvis in the early 20th century. This is not (directly) related to the many traditional celebrations of mothers and motherhood that have existed throughout the world over thousands of years, such as the Greek cult to Cybele, the Roman festival of Hilaria, or the Christian Mothering Sunday celebration (originally a commemoration of Mother Church, not motherhood). However, in some countries, Mother’s Day is still synonymous with these older traditions.
Things you can gift to your mother
Mother is the one who stands your side and supports you throughout the life. She may be getting older or she may need something other than your love.
Here are some gadgets that you can gift to your mother. Check them out.
1. Pedometer Wristband
A pedometer is a device that is portable and electronic in nature, that is used to measure the steps taken by the person by detecting motion of person’s hips and hand.
Pedometer Wristband is used to monitor day to day activity and health status. The wristband can check human body in various aspect.
- Tap display that shows daily activity and time.
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and set a silent vibrating alarm
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes, act as a stopwatch
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when the phone is nearby)
2. Amazon Fire TV Stick
Fire TV (third Gen) has been streamlined and is accessible at a lower cost with 4K Ultra HD, an Alexa Voice Remote, and another frame factor that hangs beyond anyone’s ability to see behind your TV. With these progressions from Fire TV (second Gen), on the off chance that you might want to have the speed and unwavering quality of wired web, we suggest you buy the discretionary Amazon Ethernet Adapter. Contingent upon your home setup, you can likewise buy a discretionary HDMI extender to position Fire TV encourage far from your TV.
3. Kindle e-reader
Every time your mom is free and not able to pass her time, kindle books from Amazon is the best option to gift. Kindle books are now available with the various update. All-New Kindle Oasis E-reader is the best to buy.
4. Echo – Smart speaker with Alexa
Entertainment is necessary for all. Everybody wants to relax and go smart at this time. Echo smart speaker with Alexa to do so.
- Echo connects to Alexa to play music, make calls, set music alarms and timers, ask questions, control smart home devices, and more—instantly.
- Just ask for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, and more.
- Call or message almost anyone hands-free with your Echo device.
- Ask Alexa to check your calendar, weather, traffic, and sports scores, manage to-do and shopping lists, control your compatible smart lights, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, and more.
5. Smart vacuum
iRobot Roomba 980 Robot is an exclusive Vacuum cleaner with Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa. iRobot HOME App lets you clean, schedule, & customize cleaning preferences from your smartphone; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
- Runs for 120 minutes. After this, it automatically charges and completes assigned task.
- AeroForce Cleaning System with Power Boost loosens, lifts & suctions dirt with up to 10x more air power, patented tangle-free brushes handle pet hair with ease.
All these gadgets will help your mother for sure.